The Secretariat has the following directorates:-
- Finance and Administration
- Operations and Coordination
- Political Affairs and Strategy
- Memberships Recruitment and Retention and
- Communication and Public Relations
The main duties of the National Secretariat are:
- Management of Party operations.
- Implementation of Party decisions.
- Processing the clearance of persons to be appointed by the National Executive Committee as Party’s nominees to the County Assembly or Parliament.
- Voter outreach and membership recruitment.
- Registration, mobilization and maintenance of voters or members register.
- Coordination, facilitation and synchronization of Party activities and events.
- Public relations, communication and media outreach.
- Fundraising and resource mobilization.
- Campaign strategies.
- Operations and logistics.
- Party policy and research.
- Regional coordination.
- Liaison with all Party structures.
Any other duties as may be assigned by National Executive Committee.